Uganda Investment Authority (UIA) set up under the Investment Code 1991 is a statutory agency mandated to initiate and support measures that enhance investment in Uganda and advise Government on appropriate policies conducive for investment promotion and growth.
Uganda Investment Authority wishes to recruit an Accounts Assistant as specified below;
Job title: Accounts Assistant
Reports to: Deputy Director Finance
Contract Duration: 2 years
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Petty cash management
- Maintain the Vehicle Management Registry
- Obtain accountability documents for payments made
- Manage the flow and filing of records in the Finance Department
- Prepare statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance or related field from a recognized institution.
- Part Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial management.
- Strong team building, communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Proven integrity and wise judgment.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Computer literacy in Ms Excel and Ms Word.
Applications with comprehensive CVs, copies of certificates and/or testimonials to be submitted to;
The Ag. Executive Director
Uganda Investment Authority
P.O. Box 7418, Kampala.
Not later than February 24, 2017.