Uganda Investment Authority (UIA) set up under the Investment Code 1991 is a statutory agency mandated to initiate and support measures that enhance investment in Uganda and advise Government on appropriate policies conducive for investment promotion and growth.
Uganda Investment Authority wishes to recruit a Records Management Clerk as specified below;
Job title: Records Management Clerk
Reports to: Deputy Director Human Resource & Administration
Job summary: The Records Management Clerk is responsible for the effective and appropriate management of the organization’s records from their creation right through to their effective disposal.
Contract Duration: 2 years renewable subject to performance
• Establishing a Records Management System
• Designing and developing filing system
• Establishing retention and disposal schedules
• Classifying and indexing records
• Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed
• Dealing with inquires and requests for information
• Ensuring that documents are archived and destroyed as required
• A degree in Records and Archives Management, Information Management ,Librarianship or the equivalent from a recognized institution
• At least two years’ experience in records Management
• Strong team building, communication and interpersonal relations skills
• Computer literacy
• The ideal candidate should be between 25 and 35 years old.
Applications with a detailed CV, photocopies of the relevant certificates and/or testimonials to be submitted to;
The Executive Director
Uganda Investment Authority
P.O.Box 7418 Kampala
NOT later than Friday December 16, 2016.