Administrative Assistant Job (1 post – based in Mbale)By Uganda Investment Authority
Uganda Investment Authority wishes to recruit an Administrative Assistant as specified below;
Job title: Administrative Assistant. (1 post – Eastern Region based in Mbale)
Reports to: Deputy Director Lands Development Division
Responsible for: Administrative aspects of the Park
Duration of Contract: One (1) Year
Key Result Areas
- Preparing and maintaining a Park register of all investors and their activities
- Managing and monitoring Park utilities and infrastructure
- Updating management on the status of the park on a continuous basis
- Attending to investors’ needs
- Oversee the maintenance of the structures as directed by Management
- Monitoring plot boundaries to ensure that there is no land encroachment.
- Ensuring security at the Park
- Any other results that UIA management may require.
- A Diploma in Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Additional training in Administration will be an added advantage.
- High level of personal integrity
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing and record keeping skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the relevant local language(s) is an added advantage
- Ability to demonstrate pro-active behaviour
At least two years work experience in an Administrative role.
Age limit: 28-35 years.
The Executive Director
Uganda Investment Authority
P.O.Box 7418 Kampala
NOT later than Friday April 22, 2016.