COVID-19: UIA holds e-Conference on status of investment on NTV Uganda
Uganda Investment Authority (UIA) will on Sunday, June 14, 2020, hold an e-Conference on the theme “The Status of Investment during the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
The e-Conference will air LIVE on NTV Uganda starting at 5:00 PM.
The conference will explore the intersectionality between COVID-19 and Investment in Uganda, including challenges, mitigating measures and opportunities.
The impeccable Panel includes:
- Hon. Evelyne Anite Kajik, State Minister of Finance (Investment and Privatization);
- Mr. Lawrence Byensi, Acting Director General of Uganda Investment Authority (Online);
- Prof Waswa Balunywa, Principal Makerere University Business School (MUBS);
- Prof Pamela K. Mbabazi, Chairperson National Planning Authority (NPA); and
- Mr. Mahmood Hudda, Chairman Technical Working Group on Agriculture under the Presidential Investors’ Roundtable (PIRT) (Online)
The e-Conference, moderated by Raymond Mujuni, will also feature a Guest Speaker, Hajjati Nuliyati Nabiwadde
Please tune in this Sunday on NTV starting at 5:00 pm East African Time.
NTV Uganda Livestream: www.ntv.co.ug/live