Vacancy for Investment Executive, Business Development.
Position Title: Investment Executive/Business Development
Reports to: Senior Investment Executive/Business Development
Directly Supervises: N/A
Job Summary: The Investment Executive (BD) is responsible for generating comprehensive investor market information required to identify, target and promote investment into the country.
- Preparing profiles on assigned economic sectors for investment.
- Contributing to preparation of project profiles/proposals for the attention of potential investors
- Collecting market information on the internet and profiling potential source markets for FDI and local investment.
- Identifying and evaluating potential investors
- Working closely with colleagues in the relevant divisions to ensure seamless coordination of all the investment promotion and facilitation services delivered by the Authority
- Preparing periodic situational and performance reports
- Executing any other undertakings as may be assigned by the supervisor
Key Results Areas:
- Quality information on sector, project and market profiles prepared and disseminated
- Foreign investors attracted to bring increasing FDI into Uganda
- Local investors attracted to invest in the country
- Officer’s team work ethic recognized and appreciated
- A well-demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Deep knowledge of the global and Ugandan business and investment environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in business development and marketing
- Strong team building, communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Proven integrity and wise judgment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Marketing.
- Computer literacy
Applications with comprehensive CVs, copies of certificates and/or
testimonials together with the applicant’s telephone contact, names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees to be delivered to;
The Ag. Director General
Uganda Investment Authority
P.O. Box 7418, Kampala.
Not later than February 14th, 2020.
This is strictly a three year contract- non- renewable.
UIA accepts no liability for incomplete submission, late or misdirected
transmission of applications
All academic qualifications will be subjected to verification by the issuing institution
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Uganda Investment Authority is an equal opportunity employer