Vacancy – Investment Executive – Finance (Expenditure)By UIA Web Admin
Reports to: Senior Investment Executive- Finance
Job Location: UIA Head Office
Directly Supervises: N/A
Responsible for implementation of the payables process and ensuring all payments and related reporting is done in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all payments requests are supported by sufficient documents
- Initiating payments in the system and ensuring all payments, amounts, and records are correct
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Handling statutory deductions on all payments
- Filing and submitting tax and social security returns
- Obtaining accountability documents for payments made
- Updating the asset register with assets purchases made in the financial year.
- Reconciling individual creditors’ accounts
- Preparing periodic payables status reports
- Maintaining records of all expenditure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Part professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA at least Level II
- At least 2 years relevant experience in financial management or Accounting.
- Experience working in a Public Sector Entity is an added advantage
- Proven integrity and wise judgment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to work under minimum supervision
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts and relevant certificates should be sent to:
The Director General
P.O. Box 7418, Kampala.
Not later than Friday 16th August, 2019.