Vacancy – Investment Executive (Investment Facilitation Division)
UGANDA INVESTMENT AUTHORITY
Uganda Investment Authority (UIA) set up under the Investment Code 1991 is a statutory agency mandated to initiate and support measures that enhance investment in Uganda and advise Government on appropriate policies conducive for investment promotion and growth.
Uganda Investment Authority therefore wishes to recruit one Investment Executive as follows;
1. Job title: Investment Executive –Investment Facilitation Division (One post)
Reports to: DeputyDirector Investment Facilitation
Main duties and responsibilities
- Appraise the investment license applications
- Handle all facilitation inquiries from the sectors
- Monitor licensed projects within the allocated sectors to ascertain their actual investment, employment levels and any other related investment is
- Conduct regular project monitoring in the sectors with a view of establishing the actual investments, employment etc and prepare reports.
- Prepare monthly Division reports
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree on Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or the equivalent from a recognized University
- Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least three years’ experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Project Planning, Implementation and monitoring
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- At least three years’ experience in investment project appraisal, managing business facilitation services preferably with Public Sector, Private Sector, Business support organizations
Applications with a detailed CV, photocopies of the relevant certificates and/or testimonials to be submitted to;
The Executive Director
Uganda Investment Authority
P.O.Box 7418 Kampala
NOT later than January 2,2019 from the date of this advertisement.
- UIA accepts no liability for incomplete submission, late or misdirected transmission of applications
- Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Uganda Investment Authority is an equal opportunity employer.