PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: UIA/SUPLS/2019-2020/00057
- UGANDA INVESTMENT AUTHORITY will receive funds to be used for the acquisition of 446 ACRES OF LAND FOR THE EXPANSION OF KAMPALA INDUSTRIAL AND BUSINESS PARK, NAMANVE.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 from 08:30 am – 04:30 pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 100,000. The method of payment will be:
- Payment will be by bank as advised by the UIA Cash Office on Twed Plaza. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
- Payment will be made at Diamond Trust Bank on Twed Plaza.
- Bidders return a copy of the payment slip to cash office for a General Receipt.
- On presentation of a receipt to the PDU from the cash office of UIA, bidders will be issued a bid document. The document can be obtained by the bidders’ representatives or sent by courier services at the bidders’ cost. No liability will be accepted for the loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 at or before 10:00am on 28th October 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as detailed in the table below:
|446 acres of freehold / mailo titled land for Industrial Development
Bid securities must be valid till 18th May 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 at10:15am on 28th October 2019.
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on 10th October 2019 at 10:00 am at the address detailed in 8 below.
8. Documents may be inspected at, issued at and delivered to:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit,
Uganda Investment Authority,
Twed Plaza, Plot 22, Lumumba Avenue, Kampala – Uganda
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Please click here to download a copy of this advert.