The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Secretariat is organizing the first Tujenge Pamoja Africa Business Forum slated for 8th to 10th March 2023 in a venue yet to be disclosed.
The primary outcomes for the Tujenge Pamoja Forum 2023 are as follows.
- Create awareness among the African business community of current business and investment opportunities offered in the AfCFTA, particularly priority value chains;
- Provide a space for government, business and investor engagement to unlock trade and investment funding for priority value chains;
- Advocate for supportive policies and investment for priority AfCFTA value chains;
- One TRADE HOUSE Marketplace where announcements, signings, investment pitches, and partner booths for perfect integration; and
- Promote a business-friendly environment for SMEs, Women, and Youth.
Focused on (i) agro-processing, (ii) automotive, (iii) pharmaceuticals, (iv) transportation and logistics, and (v) Digital Trade value-chains, the forum will feature plenaries roundtables and fireside chats focused on trade policy and investment opportunities. It will also provide spaces for one-to-one business meetings, pre-defined deals boardrooms, investment promotion, exhibition space, networking breaks, a welcome reception and a gala dinner.
The AfCFTA Secretariat seeks broad participation from Africa’s public and private sectors as well as strategic investors from focus value chains, including Heads of Government, Private sector leaders, financial institutions, investment promotion agencies, Regional Economic Communities (RECs), Business Councils Chambers of Commerce, Leading African Women Business organizations, Multinationals, Academia; Regional Media, and AfCFTA Partners.
For more information,
Ms. Prosie Nakawuki
Senior Investment Executive – Investment Promotion and Business Development
+256 772 519822